Sunday, December 8, 2013

Writing Update #2

Hey guys this is the second post of my Writing Post!

Today I will be talking about mostly The Magia Chronicles book 1: The Quest!

So I will be talking about most of the creatures in the land of Magia (MA-Gee-Uh) So let me get started talking about this special place!

So the first creature I am going to talk about is the Shapeshifters. The Shapeshifters are people that can shape shift into any object. They do have regular forms though. There regular form don't look like humans. They look like big bugs. Ew!

The second creature I am going to talk about is the Fruit People. In Fruit Kingdom everybody is a fruit. They all look like humans but they have like a fruit affect tied into them. One of these Fruit People is called Cherry. Cherry is a female. Her dad, the king, wants her to stay in the kingdom forever. But she wants adventure!

Figure out more creatures and characters by signing up by Email!

My Social Networks:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HunterGraves

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunter-Graves-Author/178966575632212

Wattpad: HunterG02

No comments:

Post a Comment