Sunday, December 8, 2013

Reading Update: City of Bones #2

*Caution Contains Some Spoilers*

Oh my goodness. I love this book so far. I only read thirty pages from the last time I posted and I absolutely love it! I found out about this evil Valentine who apparently was Clary's mom husband at one point (Stepdad?) I also figured out about the Circle and how he wants to turn humans into Shadowhunters to create an army.

My favorite part is finding out about the Mortal Cup (Which my inference is that this is one of the Mortal Instruments). I found out that this cup allows CHILDREN human to become Shadowhunters. If you give it to an adult it will either leave the adult alone or kill them.

I am interested to find out what the City of Bones is. I am on that chapter. Please do not give any spoilers in the comments!

I would like to thank Kat Okeeffe for recommending this book and The Clockwork Angel. I will check that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment