Thursday, December 12, 2013

Reading Update: City of Bones #3

Hello this is my final City of Bones blog post because I AM FINISHED!! I have to say this book was very surprising. I figured out a bunch of stuff that was really weird. I won't give out any spoilers but it was amazing! This was the part without spoilers

*SPOILERS*
Here are a list of things that were a bit (A LOT) Surprising:

  • Lucian is a werewolf (There were some clues) 
  • Valentine is Clary's father (I'm an idiot for not figuring that out) 
  • Jace is Clary's brother (Speechless) 
  • And Alec and Magmus are gay (Not so surprised) 
Since this is the last of my COB blog here is my favorite character: 
DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!

1. Clary she has an awesome personality
2. Simon, he is nerdy like me! 

I am totally on team Clary/Simon 

No comments:

Post a Comment