Saturday, December 7, 2013

Writing Update #1

As a reader I also love to write. So I decided to write some books. This is the account of the books I write.

My first book I am writing is My Life Sucks (Pun intended you dirty hamster). This book is also written with my friend Ashley Robbins. This book tells the account of Hannah and Jason. Ashley is writing the Hannah part, and I am writing the Jason part. We are an awesome team in my opinion. Their is a lot of surprises in this book.

Another book I am writing by myself is called The Quest which is book one of The Magia Chronicles. This book is kind of awesome in my opinion. In the land of Magia there are all type of creatures. It tales to life of Jakob, the only human in Magia. His adoptive brother Kolin is a Shapeshifter. Jakob is tired of living in Shapeshifter Village so when he turns 16 he travels to Tree Kingdom. He then discovers that he is the chosen one and he must destroy the evil Fire King. Will he destroy the Fire King? Or will he and everybody else die?

No comments:

Post a Comment