Thursday, December 26, 2013

Reading Update: Divergent

Welcome to my Reading Update on: 

DIVERGENT BY VERONICA ROTH

Hello guys yesterday I got the book Divergent for Christmas!!!! I have wanted to read this for awhile, but I COULDN'T. So everybody thank Santy Claus for this post.

So I have only read the first five chapters of Divergent and I love the book already. I have only gotten to the part where Beatrice is on the elevator to the choosing ceremony!

So I got curious and I thought 'What Faction Would I be in?' So I took the quiz in the back of the book and I took an extra quiz online. Here are my results:

Online: Erudite

Book Quiz: Erudite

So apparently I am really, really, intelligent, I am okay with that. But then I figured out that the Erudite doesn't get along with the Abnegation citizens, and I really like Abnegation sooo... I don't know what I would choose!

My next post will be about THE FANDOM QUIZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment