Saturday, December 14, 2013

Book Review: City of Bones

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare:

May Have Some Spoilers

Hello guys as you know I have been reading City of Bones and I thought that this would be a wonderful book reviews! So first of all I will be talking about my rating scale! I will be rating fluffy unicorns.

I got this book recommended to me by a lot of my friends. They kept on talking and talking about this. So I was like what the hay why not?

Then I got a bunch of recommendations of Clockwork Angel by the same author. They said that it was a lot better. But I had to wait for Christmas to read the book so I decided to pick up City of Bones. And I instantly fell in love with the book.

The only problem with this book is that in the middlish part of the book it was almost boring. I felt like quitting on it. But I kept on reading cause I don't like to quit books. And I was not disappointed! I read the the last two chapters and my jaw dropped. I can't believe all that happened! I was surprised that Valentine was Clary's father and Jace was Clary's Brother!

Overall I loved this book. The only flaw is in the middle I was a bit bored.

Rating:

My rating is 4/5 Fluffy Unicorns!!

Have a good day and may the odds be ever in your favor

No comments:

Post a Comment