Friday, June 6, 2014

CoHF (Crackpot Theories)

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM EVERY CASSANDRA CLARE BOOK!

Hey guys it's me Hunter and I finally bought City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. And before I read the book I am going to make some Crackpot Theories. I have not read the book so I have no idea if these are real or not real. So here is my theories. A lot of you have probably already read this book. So if you have don't judge if these predictions sound funny.

So let's get started:

First I am going to predict what six characters are going to die!

1. Jordan
(Spoilers Maybe?) Someone already told me about his death :( But this is the only one I know!
2. Sebastien
This b*tch has to die or I will go through the pages and kill him myself. I am done with this jack*ss wanting to have sex with Clary! I mean they're siblings! Well, when Jace and Clary were supposedly siblings I had no problem with it...
3. Raphael
4. Luke
5. Maureen
6. Camille (I know she's dead but I don't believe it)

I also predict:

(1) I have saw this prediction made on #BookTube and that is that Isabelle is Valentine's daughter and that she is Clary's sister. To learn more go to polandbananasbooks on YouTube!

(2) Camille isn't dead!

(3) Cassandra Clare hints that their is a secret Herondale. Maybe Stephen didn't die and had more babies? just a thought!

That if it for today! When I finish the book I will be doing a review!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment