Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of the Books Challenge: Mad Libs

Hey guys! Today I am doing two Bout of the Books challenges this is the Mad Libs one.

To see the challenge go to this page http://cheapthrillsbookblog.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/bout-of-books-9-0-mad-libs-challenge/

So the challenge states that we have to get all of the words from book titles. So this is what I came up with-

character name- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
adjective1 – City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
adjective2 – I Funny by James Patterson
item – The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
occupation – The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare
act of violence – Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson
adjective3 – Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
noun1 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
noun2 – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

So I plugged it in with the story here it is!:

I just read the greatest book!

This guy Harry Potter ends up in the middle of a Heavenly conspiracy. Turns out his ancestors were pirates, and he might be the key to finding the Funny Book. It’s a mythic artifact that disappeared centuries ago, and now a shadowy group of Shadowhunters are looking for it. No one knows what uncovering it might do, but these guys are willing to murder for it.

I won’t say anything else. But believe me, if you like peculiar stories with prisoners and stars, you have to read this one.

Do you guys like it? Stay tunes later for my Shopping Spree challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment