Saturday, January 4, 2014

Book Review: Divergent

Hello guys! I actually finished this on the first of the year and meant to do this post then but I got busy so...

DIVERGENT BY VERONICA ROTH

Can I say one word with two syllables? AWE-SOME! This book was absolutely amazing I am already going to say this is defiantly a 5/5 fluffy unicorns!

This book was written so well! I usually don't like books in first person because it only tells the feeling of one person but this was an exception to my no first person pet peeve. I love it. I love it. I love it!

I love how every moment of this book was awesome. It was a page turner and it literally made me stay up til 4:30 in the morning finishing it! That is way past the time I usually go to bed at. I got this book at Christmas and started to read it a couple days after and I was completely amazed by this book!

So you already know my rating: 5/5 fluffy unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment